Friday, February 22, 2013

Halloween 2012

 This is the first year ever that Keely wanted to be something "not pretty"!!! How fun!! Isn't she cute?
She's a zombie cheerleader: she decided that she was a cranky, gloomy cheerleader, so she tried not to smile in any picutres :)  Asher thought he wanted to be "something scary", but once we got to the Halloween store and just looking at the costumes scared him, he decided that he was "not old enough to be something really scary," and settled for a power ranger costume instead :)
 Even Justin and I dressed up (a little..) to make the kids happy, for the trunk or treat at church. I thought I had taken a pic of the car that we decorated, but I can't find it anywhere?? hmmm...anyway, we decorated the mini van trunk with tons of spider webs and big hairy spiders...the kids loved it :)
 Goblin Mouths that I made for both kids school parties: these were a much bigger hit with the 4th graders than 1st since they didn't get lunch that day :)
 Some of the loot
 Actual Halloween was rainy, and a little cold, so Keely found a jacket of 
hers that matched her costume great :)
 Ready to Fight
Cheering the zombie way :)

No comments: