Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fam Reunion


On Justin's side of the family, we have a reunion every year that lasts 1 day


We got a huge picnic site for the day to veg out in - mostly the little kids wanted to build "a house" - Asher was leading the construction and working very hard to procure large branches of wood to hold it up :)


His workers were left to right: Leisl (she and he always run to each other when we get together and hug...they are the closest), Violet, and Birdie.


River Tubing was the big activity of the day - it was so much fun (yes, Asher is still clinging to me for dear life even though the rapids are over and we've been down about 4 times by this picture...so, maybe also a little traumatic :)


It was so fun to get outside and do something a little adventurous - Keely was in 7th heaven the entire day...we even got her to play a sport for a while!! I know, she was having too much fun to realize what she was doing at first...haha ;)

4 comments:

Mike and Amber said...

I LoVE the family pic on the tube, awesome! It looks like soooo much fun, I'm jEAloUs!!!!

*Jess* said...

How fun! I remember when my uncle Mark was still alive, everyone went out west to hang out with uncle Joe's entire family, with Liz's and Dave and Diane's too. I'm so sorry I missed out on all that now! The only cousins I get to see on a semi-regular basis are Matthew, Dustin, and Brett from Florida.

Erica Jessop said...

that looks like SO much fun! That's awesome that they do a family reunion every year even if it's for only one day;)

Mom said...

Looks fun!! The kids are getting so much older and taller!! YIKES...we have 8 inches of snow here! And it just started snowing again...sigh.