Asher and I made soccer ball cupcakes for the last game of the season! He didn't think I was doing the detail right when I was just doing the outline of the middle hexagon on each one first so he said "no mom, not like that! you need to do it like Asher's soccer ball! (and he went and got his team pictures where he is actually holding a soccer ball that I could use for reference :) it's like a spider web with lines, see!?" after I filled in the first one he praised me, "yes mom, like that. Asher showed you how and now you do it!" See his proud face!
Refusing to wear the medal (he has a thing with stuff around his neck), he's still proud of his hard work and all the "Asher's friends" he made! We will definitely be back in spring!
Just Practicing before the game :)
3 comments:
I love the cupcakes! And secretly jealous that your season is over. We are only 1/2 way through ours!
He talked about soccer the last time we talked on the phone as well...he told me all about what he does with the ball...looks like he will be a star!!! At least he knows how to pose for the cameras.
"can you tell which one is ours?" LOL - what a cute picture - and mad skillz on the cupcake decorating! When I come take pics of your cute family you'll have to whip me up a few. ;)
Post a Comment