Next, we headed to the underwater shark exhibit, which I have to admit, I'd never been in before...it was really cool...
Meeting Sharky - the kids got stickers and a high five...which I believe they both turned down...Asher was a little wary of the beast
After the sharks, we headed over to Lego Land, which I of course, have 0 shots of...(I think we're pretty lucky I took any pics at all) but the kids loved seeing all the huge Lego creations and playing at the Lego tables...Grandpa even bought them a huge bucket of Legos to bring home with them - I had no idea Legos have evolved into so amazing of toys! We can make a semi truck with the back actually swiveling, cars that when you pull back on them zoom forward on their own, a crane that actually can pick Legos up, I know! it's incredible right! I love to play with them now :)
This vacation was so, so, so, so great that the ride back was less than enjoyable and I'm trying to get Justin to let us go back for Christmas this year :) On top of the activities above, we went to the park, an indoor park with g'ma and g'pa "Whale", a resturant from diners, drive-ins, and dives, tasted a new sandwich shop that actually better than Davanni's, played the Settlement of Cattan 4 times (we all won once :), I taped and stayed up till 4 in the morning watching a project runway marathon, we ate ourselves sick everyday...you know, did all those good things that make a vacation a vacation...thanks for letting us come mom and dad and for making it full of memories!!
1 comment:
Can't wait to do all this fun stuff!
Post a Comment