Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Grader!


Keely's first day back to school! I can't believe she's gone everyday! Asher and I are having a bit of a hard time adjusting without her, but we're making it through...I get to volunteer in her classroom for an hour each week so that's really fun, her teacher is really nice, I am in love with the curriculum which is finally at her level, and I don't think I did too bad with the dress code regulations either :)


She wanted to get a shot of her backpack, which you will notice is a character! I know it, I'm going soft..next thing you know I'll be letting her wear them on shirts! Just kidding - there are just some places none of us can venture and character clothing is my never, never land. Back to the topic though...isn't she the cutest little first grader you ever did see!? She asked for the new school year haircut, I had nothing to do with it - she even insisted on aunt evonne cutting it and no one else! I think she did a darling job!

4 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

Love the hair Keely you look great! Congratulations on you first day of school we love you and miss you!

Mike and Amber said...

She's lookin so darn cute! I love her backpack and the new haircut. I just got done bawling my eyes out after dropping Ry off at her first day of school, how are our kids so big already????

Kristin said...

they grow up so fast. She looks so cute and so happy to be all grown up and in first grade.

Mom said...

So grown up, Keely!! Good luck in first grade...we miss you.