yes she is BEAUTIFul! And Asher is adorable trying to be just like daddy. I swear with kids you always have to have a camera ready to capture all those precious moments!
I know we say it all the time, but HOLY COW! She looks so old!!! Oh my gosh! Poor Justin, that darn back of his! Hope he's feeling better for Christmas. Here, here to what Erica said about the ready camera
Keely, your jewlry is gorgeous, and extremely creative. You are so beautiful. Asher is so cute being a mirror of his Dad. Hope your back is feeling better, Justin! We love you all.
3 comments:
yes she is BEAUTIFul! And Asher is adorable trying to be just like daddy. I swear with kids you always have to have a camera ready to capture all those precious moments!
I know we say it all the time, but HOLY COW! She looks so old!!! Oh my gosh! Poor Justin, that darn back of his! Hope he's feeling better for Christmas. Here, here to what Erica said about the ready camera
Keely, your jewlry is gorgeous, and extremely creative. You are so beautiful. Asher is so cute being a mirror of his Dad. Hope your back is feeling better, Justin! We love you all.
Post a Comment