1. Keely has been begging me and begging me to be on competition and is soooo excited
2. She's a little sick of ballet lately, and her team dances jazz (which she is just old enough to take for the first time this year) and tap
3. She gets way more trophies and metals, which light up her life like a fireworks show
4. I get to go with her, and as mom and amber know, I love dance competitions!! all the makeup, curly hair, amazing dances...it's just so intoxicatingly girly I can't enough...I'm happy to have this new little time with just me and Keely - My memories with amber at competitions are nothing but fond - Iwas filled with soo much pride watching her that I'm sure it will be the same with my little girl : )
5 comments:
Oh Keely, your aunt Amber is sooo proud!!! I can't believe she's been dancing for four years! That's crazy. Good for her for getting on the competition team. When did our girls get so old???
congrats to Keely! That is so exciting!
holy crap that is so exciting, I had no idea they started competition that early. Way to go Keely knock em died!
So I was totally not invited to the wedding. My mom just told me about it last week. SO we totally need to hang out. Things have started to slow down. Call me and we can set something up. Or I will call you.
Congratulations, Keely!! Many memories of dance come back with your aunt Amber...you will have so much fun!!!
Post a Comment