Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Mom And Kids

I LOVE Mother's Day!! I woke up with my little girl waking me up with kisses and a big "Happy Mother's Day!" Then she and Justin made breakfast for me and Rickie: Waffles with raspberries and whipcream, grapefruit, turkey bacon, and orange juice - it was delicious! After breakfast Justin gave the kids a bath and got them all ready for church while I took a little nap, read a bit, showered, and just took my time getting ready :)
Listening to the primary sing mother's day songs is something I look forward to all year...but this year they didn't do it!! I was soo sad...Keely made up a song for me later that day, it went a little something like this:

"I love you mother

happy mother's day

you are the greatest mother

I love you so dear"

I know there was more, but that's all I remeber :) When we got home justin made me nachos and brought me some root beer (in a wine glass), I watched some top model, and then we headed out to justin's grandparents for dinner, which is always a good time.

Justin started a tradition a few years ago, where he buys me new pajamas from victoria's secret for my MD present, they are always sooo comfortable and I always love them..this year was no exception....I felt so blessed and so loved all day long. I couldn't ask for a better family Hearts

1 comment:

Erica Jessop said...

That's really funny that you had nachos and watched ANTM.....because that is what I did on Mother's day! Mother's day is amazing it is so nice to spoil yourself and free yourself a bit from your kids, and not feel guilty in the slightest! If only it was twice a year.....