Amber and I have been planning on doing our kids spring/summer shopping together, but today Justin really wanted to go... so we did. Not to worry Amber: I still want to go with you, but this way I can help you find just the stuff you need and want :) Anyways, after we got home dad wanted keely to put on a fashion and I thought you all might enjoy a peek. (just pretend you don't see my unfolded laundry)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh I LOVE it!!! She looks so pretty! Don't worry Ton, we went to a movie on Friday and were really early so we went shopping for Ryley to pass the time. We'll come up with another excuse to get together soon!
Wow, Keely, you are a fashion diva!!! Love your new spring wardrobe, girl. We love you and can't wait to come visit in just a couple of weeks!!!
That is so funny....all I get thinking of was America's next top model, and as Tyra would say that picture is so FIERCE!!!!!
Your Gemstone is Amber
Creative, happy, and logical.
You shine in any intellectual endeavor
I swear this is what I really got!
Post a Comment