Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Trip to the Theater




Keely and I went to the children's theater last weekend and saw Pippi Longstockings. Of course, as soon as we walked through the doors, keely made friends with another little girl and she sat next to her during the production. they had so much fun!! It is so cute: the stage comes out into the audience and they include the kids during it, pippi threw the kids "sweeties" during the fair scene, keely was shouting/routing for pippi during the fight scene, and you get to meet the cast at the end of the show for autographs and pictures - the pic above is with the girl that played pippi and keely's new friend! This is a new tradition for keely & me - we're planning on going to every production they have this year and I'm already treasuring the memories! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Theater is such a tradition in our family, it's great to see it passed on. The show sounds so fun. I'm glad Keely liked it so much! Keely, I love theater as well, and so does your great-grandma and great-grandpa, too. LOVE TO ALL

Erica Jessop said...

That looked like so much fun, I really like the mommy daughter pic of you two.

Mike and Amber said...

Ahhhh!!! I am soooo mad we didn't get to come!!! Mike and his dumb conference! Ryley would have loved it so much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.